Artistic Director of Arad Goch Jeremy Turner
Administrative Director Nia Wyn Evans
Assistant Director (Education) Mari Rhian Owen
Clerk Ann Penny
Schools Liaison Officer Anne Evans
Technical Manager Simon Lovatt
Marketing Officer Carwyn Blayney
Assistant to the Creative Director Elin Vaughan Crowley / Teilo Trimble
Fund Raising Officer Teilo Trimble
- promotes the creation of new theatre for young audiences in Wales by Welsh artists;
- presents contemporary theatre and specialist theatre to schools in Ceredigion, Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire;
- tours new productions of theatre for children, young audiences and adults to theatres and other venues all over Wales;
- presents work in Welsh and English;
- presents work by foreign theatre practitioners in Wales;
- tours work by Welsh theatre artists to foreign countries.
Arad Goch also offers:
- theatre / drama workshops for students and school pupils outside the school environment;
- one-day training courses for teachers.
- GCSE Drama courses
The work of Arad Goch is funded by:
Arts Council of Wales
Ceredigion County Council
Carmarthenshire County Council
Pembrokeshire County Council
Zeal theatre is an independent Theatre company, based in Sydney, Australia. They are highly regarded both nationally and internationally for engaging shows which deal with challenging issues – demanding reactions and discussions from their young audiences. Committed to remaining relevant to their audience’s constantly changing world, Zeal Theatre maintain a dialogue with young people of all backgrounds and adapt their work when necessary.
The company was established by Stefo Nantsou and Tom Lycos, and has created 46 productions to date. This is the company which created the highly acclaimed show, The Stones, a production of which toured Wales presented by Arad Goch. The Stones, along with its Welsh translation, Tafliad Carreg, formed part of the WJEC drama syllabus in recent years.
In 2008, Zeal Theatre won the prestigious ASSITEJ International Presidents Award in Montreal, Canada for ‘outstanding services to the theatre industry’.